From 6 April 2021, Landgate customer service will be moving to a new, COVID-Safe way of operating.
This means we will resume full counter services, in a COVID-Safe way, from this date. Self-lodgement and digital lodgement acceptability checks (LAC) will cease.
Please note, the requirement to ensure your lodgements meet LAC remains in place as per CIB 200 published in 2010.
The following COVID-Safe hygiene measures will be in place to facilitate an increased safe operating environment for all:
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations at the entrance to both our Perth and Midland sites, and on our counters.
- All guests will be required to complete the SafeWA contact register by either scanning the QR code from the SafeWA app, or registering manually upon entry.
- Additional cleaning practices have been put in place.
- Physical distancing practices will be adhered to.
- Screens have been installed on our counters.
For more information
- WA Department of Health: www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/coronavirus
- Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- For general or travel related queries about coronavirus please go to the healthdirect website.
- Visit the Australian Department of Health website or details about the novel coronavirus.