Property sales alert
Property sales alerts give you:
- early advice of sales in your nominated suburb
- links to relevant property sales reports
- multiple subscription options - once-off, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly.
Property sales alerts are useful for:
- staying up-to-date with property sales activity
- tracking the sales performance of your suburbs
- determining whether any sales have occurred since you last ordered a property sales report.
What you need to order:
- suburb(s) of interest
- email address.
Free of charge.
How often will I receive property sales alerts for my suburb?
Property sales alerts can be ordered as a once-off product, and will be emailed to you within minutes. Alternatively, you can opt to subscribe (free of charge) to receive property sales alerts to your nominated email address on a regular basis.
The subscription options available are:
What is a pending sale?
Pending sales are sales that have not yet been recorded as registered sales at Landgate. Pending sales information is released from the week that settlement is due to occur. It can take up to six weeks from the date of settlement for a sale to appear as a registered sale. Some of these records may never result in a registered sale.