Custom aerial imagery extracts
Custom aerial imagery extracts are sourced from Landgate's extensive imagery repository which includes access to our most recent acquisitions.
Aerial Imagery provides you with:
- close to ‘whole of state’ coverage (except East Arid)
- geo-referenced imagery in the visible (RGB) and invisible (Near Infra-Red) portions of the spectrum (coverage dependent)
- high resolution imagery (10 to 15cm GSD) for metropolitan, sub-regional centre, aboriginal community and town site areas
- medium resolution imagery (50cm GSD) for rural areas
- access to historical (colour and black & white) imagery from around the state
GEOTIFF, JPG, ECW, JPEG2000
Digital data extracts are subject to extraction and data costs. The extraction cost is $187.00 per hour, with a 1.5hr minimum ($280.50). Additional charges may apply.
|RGB (GEOTIFF, JPG, ECW, JPEG2000)||Rounded Price|
|Under 1,000MB (per MB)||$0.53|
|Under 25,000MB (per MB)||$0.45|
|Under 100,000MB (per MB)||$0.37|
|Under 250,000MB (per MB)||$0.29|
|Under 750,000MB (per MB)||$0.20|
|Under 1,500,000MB (per MB)||$0.12|
|1,500,000MB or more (per MB)||$0.06|
|Near Infra-red Imagery (GEOTIFF, JPEG2000)||Price|
|0.1 metre resolution per km2||$60.00|
|0.15 metre resolution per km2||$27.50|
|0.2 metre resolution per km2||$15.25|
|0.5 metre resolution per km2||$2.55|
Note: File sizes measured in uncompressed, native file format
We have a series of standard licences covering the supply of Landgate data for use within a customer's business and for those wishing to operate as a commercial partner.
Order your imagery today
The quickest and easiest way to purchase a customised extent is to fill out and return a completed request form by clicking the order now button below.
We will provide you with a quote before we extract and deliver the data.