Are you concerned about your UV?

After reviewing the information on the Landgate website, if you still have any inquiries or concerns about the Unimproved Value (UV), please contact the Landgate Customer Service Team.

If your concern is unresolved, the Landgate Customer Service team may direct you to lodge a formal objection on your UV. For more information on how to lodge an objection, please visit the objections page.

This page was last updated on: 04 Mar 2020