What do I need for my application?

To apply for a replacement duplicate title you will require the following documents:

  • Application, Form A5
  • Statutory Declaration, Form B3 (the statutory declaration must address all the statements referred to in the guide for replacing a duplicate certificate of title
  • Original and current land rates notice (or originally signed letter) issued by the local council.
  • Copy of correspondence (if any) from the Department of Fire and Emergency Services confirming the extent of damage to the property in which the duplicate Certificate of Title was held.
  • All original documents referred to in the statutory declaration

Note: For people in the declared area of an eligible natural disaster the Registrar and Commissioner will exempt them from Verification of Identification and authority to deal requirements.

This page was last updated on: 25 Aug 2021