My duplicate title was destroyed in the recent bushfires/floods, how can I get a new one?

Where duplicate Certificates of Title have been lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen, applications can be made to the Commissioner of Titles under section 75 of the Transfer of Land Act 1893 for a replacement by lodging the relevant papers with Landgate. Follow the how to guide available on Landgate’s website for assistance.

This page was last updated on: 25 Aug 2021