Can my lawyer request a new duplicate title on my behalf?

An applicant can be represented by a lawyer and the lawyer can undertake verification of identity and authority to deal. The applicant/s will need to sign the application form and make a statutory declaration.

This page was last updated on: 25 Aug 2021