Our customer commitments
As the State’s trusted source of location information, our priority is to support the needs of all Western Australians – our customers – across government, industry and the community.
Contact Landgate’s customer service by phone (08) 9273 7373, webchat, email or in person at our Midland or Perth offices. View our opening hours and location details via our contact us page.
Our promise to you
Landgate’s customers can expect:
- Timely and informed assistance
- Professional, courteous, and practical support
- Customer service that is constantly improving, based on your feedback
- Accessible, inclusive customer services to help meet any special needs - see our disability and inclusion plan
- Respect for your safety - see our occupational health and safety policy
- A fair and easy-to-follow feedback and complaints process - as below
How to provide feedback
Customer feedback helps us understand what is important to you and where we need to improve. We value your feedback, so please let us know your thoughts by:
- Calling our Customer Service team and asking to speak to the staff member you have been dealing with or a Team Leader.
- Contacting our Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer on 1300 365 288 (free local call), email or use our online feedback form.
- Writing to the Director Customer Service at Landgate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge receipt of your feedback within 24 hours and provide you with a response within 10 working days.
Turnaround times for lodged documents
The turnaround time is the time taken for a document to be registered by Landgate after it has been lodged by the customer. Timings include both electronic and paper lodged documents. View our current average turnarounds.
Applying for a refund
Our refund process relates to purchases made directly through Landgate’s website. Landgate cannot provide refunds for items which have been purchased through a third party - in these instances, you will be required to contact the third party directly to request a refund.