Schedule of Unit Entitlements - eform
Version 1 – 08/07/2021
Name of Form: Schedule of Unit Entitlements
Type of Form: Form to be lodged at Landgate
When it’s used: When lodging a strata plan or community titles scheme plan a Schedule of unit entitlements must be lodged with the plan
To create a new Schedule of Unit Entitlements e-form
- A link to the e-form can be found on Landgate’s ‘Strata Forms’ or ‘Community Titles Forms’ webpages.
Or click here for direct link to the e-form dashboard.
Note: You will need to be logged in to your MyLandgate account.
- Under the ‘New Form’ heading, select ‘Unit Entitlement’ and then the sub action ‘Schedule of Unit Entitlement’, then ‘Create Form’.
- Enter all the initial required form fields:
- Legislation/Scheme Type (Strata scheme or Community scheme)
- Scheme number
- Tier number (if Community scheme)
- Scheme address
- Customer reference
- To enter the lot and unit entitlement details, select ‘Add’.
- Lots can be entered one line at a time, or by range.
- If entering a single line, the ‘to’ field can be left blank.
- A Default UE value can be entered at the same time as the lots, or after.
- Click the + button to enter a new line or range.
- Select ‘Ok’ to finalise (additions or edits can be made after).
- Review entitlements and edit by clicking on the value to be changed. Or click the - button to remove a line.
- When all lots and entitlements are entered, tick ‘Sum of Unit Entitlements is correct’ box to confirm the aggregate.
- Enter a valuation date.
- Enter the valuer’s name.
- ‘Preliminary’ is an option. By selecting the Preliminary check box, a “Preliminary” heading will be placed at the top of the final schedule and the PDF cannot be lodged at Landgate.
- ‘Save’ and ‘Print Form’ - – IMPORTANT see point 11 below
- ‘Save’ will save your completed form, while closing the form builder and returning you to the dashboard list. You can continue to edit the form by selecting the pencil icon which will open the form. The most recent form will be at the top of the list.
- Download and sign the form. IMPORTANT NOTE
- The form must be downloaded and then signed.
- DO NOT print the form and add a signature
- The final signed eForm PDF can be sent to the surveyor and lodged in the usual matter with the plan.
To edit an existing Schedule of Unit Entitlements e-form
- Login and open Land Titling Forms as per 1-3 above.
- Use the Form history section to search and select an existing form.
- Edit form as per above 3-10.
For any enquiries, please contact PlanReformProjectEnquiries@landgate.wa.gov.au