Notice to type 1 and type 2 interest holders for consent to subdivision and schedule of unit entitlements
Version 1 – 30/06/2021
Name of Form: Notice to type 1 and type 2 interest holders for consent to subdivision and schedule of unit entitlementsType of Form:
External to Landgate
When it’s used: When giving notice to type 1 and type 2 interest holders for the purpose of obtaining written consent to subdivision of the land by a community titles scheme and schedule of unit entitlements for the scheme.
1. Details of entries:
- Scheme number: Enterthe number shown on the scheme plan for the community titles scheme, so if the plan says scheme plan 12345 then the scheme number is 12345.
- Land description: Enter the lot on plan and CT Volume/Folio of the land the subject of the subdivision, e.g. Lot 1 on Deposited Plan 12345, CT 1234/567
- Name of person(s) giving the notice: This should be the owner of the land the subject of the subdivision.
- Name of person notified: Enter the name of the person that this notice is being given to. For example, if there is a registered mortgage you would enter the name of the bank.
- Address: Enter the postal address where the written consent can be sent to. Note that a wet signature is still required for registration of documents at Landgate.
2. Other requirements:
- Ensure copies of the scheme plan and schedule of unit entitlements are attached to the notice marked Annexure A and B respectively.
- Insert date of execution.
- All persons giving the notice must execute the document.
- The consent section may be completed by the person to whom the notice is given or a separate written consent obtained.