Application to register a community development statement or amendment
Version 1 – 30/06/2021
Name of Form: Application to register a community development statement or amendment
Type of Form: Application to be lodged at Landgate
When it’s used: When applying for registration of the consolidated community development statement (CDS) for a community scheme approved by the Western Australian Planning Commission (Planning Commission):
- with the application to register the scheme documents for the Tier 1 Scheme that will belong to the community scheme; or
- to incorporate an amendment of the previously registered CDS for the community scheme to which the Tier 1 Scheme belongs.
Details of entries:
- Tier 1 scheme number: Enter the number which is shown on the tier 1 Scheme plan for the community scheme, so if the plan says Tier 1 Scheme plan 12345, then the scheme number is 12345.
- Applicant: Select appropriate option:
- If someone other than the Western Australian Planning Commission (Planning Commission) is applying to register the community development statement or amendment, enter the name of the person applying for registration. This will be all the owners of the parcel of land or lot in the accompanying Application to register a community titles scheme, or the community corporation or a member of the community corporation for an amendment of scheme, the subject of the subdivision.
- If the Planning Commission is applying for registration of an amendment of a previously registered CDS for the community scheme to which the Tier 1 scheme belongs.
- Select appropriate application option for registration:
- Option 1 - with scheme documents for registration of Tier 1 scheme:
- CDS Number: Enter the CDS number and amendment number (if any) as shown on the Application to register a community titles scheme.
- Option 2 - amendment of a previously registered community development statement.
- CDS Amendment Number: Enter the amendment number of the CDS incorporating amendment approved by the Planning Commission being lodged for registration.
- Date amendment approved by Planning Commission: Enter the date the amendment was approved by the Planning Commission.
- Question 2.1 – If the answer is Yes, then question 2 must be completed.
- Question 2.2 – If the answer is Yes, then ensure the Application to register a community titles scheme accompanies this application. If the answer is No, the Application to register a community titles scheme mentioned in 1 above must be lodged for registration within 4 years of the CDS amendment number.
- Accompanying document - The relevant consolidated CDS, endorsed with the approval of the Planning Commission.
- Insert date of execution.
- To be executed by the Applicant.