Version 1 – 30/06/2021
Name of Form: Application for termination of community scheme by single owner
Type of Form: Application to be lodged at Landgate
When it’s used: When applying for termination of a community scheme by an applicant who owns all the lots in the community scheme.
Details of entries:
- Tier 1 scheme number: Enter the number which is shown on the Tier 1 scheme plan, so if the plan says scheme plan 12345 then the scheme number is 12345.
- Applicant(s): Enter the full name of the applicant(s) and their address for service of notices, where the current address for service of notices to the Applicant(s) is to be amended.
- List the scheme number of each community titles scheme in the community scheme.
- Accompanying documents: Select the accompanying documents that have been lodged.
- Enter the deposited plan number.
- The Statement to deal with land sectionis required to be completed if there are limitations, interests, encumbrances and notifications registered or recorded in the Register against the land the subject of the Application. If required, select the triangle to open the field and complete as follows. If not required, collapse this field and it will not be visible when the form has been printed.
- Certificate of Title Vol/Fol or common property: List the relevant title or common property details.
- Limitations, interests, encumbrances and notifications: List all by document type and number.
- Action: Describe whether the item registered or recorded is being discharged, withdrawn or otherwise removed, brought forward in full, modified or varied, e.g. Discharge off Lot 1.
This statement will alert the Registrar of Titles to potential documents that may be lodged to effect any changes required. E.g. if it says “Discharge off Lot 1” with regard to a mortgage, then we would expect to see a discharge of mortgage document with the Application.
- Execution: To be executed by the Applicant.