Life at Landgate
It’s what we do together that sets us apart. We empower teams to achieve their goals!
We believe that our people are one of our best drawcards. We foster a culture of inclusion and appreciate the diversity and unique perspectives of our people to help drive innovation and customer service. Our people are committed to living by our values, to make a difference by building a bold, dynamic and visionary Landgate.
Come on board and embrace Landgate’s Way of Working (WOW) with us!
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people and encourage Aboriginal Australians, young people, women, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability to apply for our positions.
At Landgate, our values are at the heart of everything we do.
They define the culture of our organisation and highlight what's important to us. They guide how we behave and interact – with our customers, our people and our community.
Commit and act
We do what we say we will do.
We take personal responsibility and accountability.
Landgate employees are empowered to make decisions, take action and see things through. We are bold, clear and prepared to tackle problems head on.
Dynamic and engaged
We are passionate, proud and enthusiastic.
We make it easy to do business with us.
We continually strive to do everything well. Together we make Landgate an interesting, satisfying and enjoyable place to work and to do business.
Innovate and achieve
We think about tomorrow in what we do today.
We celebrate success.
We take pride in our work, in our organisation and in each other's success. We are constantly looking at ways to improve, to give our customers and the community an even better experience.
Honest and true
We are supportive and respectful.
We communicate openly.
We take our roles seriously as guardian and protector of property rights.
We are the leader in provision of accurate and accessible location information.
We speak openly and honestly to each other, our customers and to the community. We always act with integrity.
What can we offer you?
At Landgate, our customers, our people and our community are at the heart of everything we do. Our philosophy is that happier employees make happier customers and we therefore offer a wide range of benefits to help adopt a more employee focused culture.
You’re entitled to 4 weeks of annual leave and an additional 3 Days in Lieu. In addition to this you have the opportunity to purchase extra leave which provides you more time for study, family or other personal pursuits. For new parents who have been at Landgate for a year or more you can take 14 weeks paid parental leave. We also offer long service leave of 13 weeks for every seven years of continuous service with Landgate.
At Landgate, we are committed to helping you grow by offering career development opportunities. At Landgate you can take advantage of the following:
- Explore Leadership Program
- Innovation Program
- Broaden your work experience through on-the-job training
- Study Leave is available up to 5 hours per week
- External training courses to improve your skills and expertise.
Employee Assistance Program
All Landgate employees and their eligible family members can take advantage of a free and anonymous Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for work-related or private concerns.
The Landgate Social Club organises a range of activities, from evening social functions to family events.
Flexible work environment
We have a variety of options you can explore with your manager to balance your work and lifestyle, including:
- Work from home arrangements where appropriate
- permanent part-time arrangements in many work areas
- four weeks of annual leave per year with 17.5 per cent leave loading
- ability to purchase more additional annual leave, up to 10 weeks
- long service leave of 13 weeks for every seven years of continuous service
- parental leave, including 14 weeks paid leave, with options on how and when you return to work
At Landgate we believe that the physical and mental wellness of our people is highly important and therefore provide some great initiatives within our Wellness program which we invite employees to participate in, including
- Wellness workshops throughout the year that cover topics such as mental health, natural therapy and stress management
- Annual wellness fair that enable staff to access a general health check, flu vaccinations, hearing checks and massages
- Employee assistance program (EAP) to provide you and your immediate family with a free, independent, confidential appointment with a professional psychologist
- Partnered program with EdConnect Australia to support students at schools in need of mentors around the Midland area
- Participation in community programs and charity events
- Onsite fitness classes
Other people viewed