If you are successful, you will need to be available for the following information sessions . Further details will be released to grant recipients.
Landgate will cover the following topics:
- Understand how to work with location data from Landgate
- Data access under a start-up licence; data access under a VAR licence; data access under a land information licence
- Examine available Landgate data and its application
- Landgate data and its available formats; imagery; case study
- Compare the Data WA catalogue with its spatial counterpart in SLIP
- Overview of Data WA; licencing requirements; permissions to use data; SLIP
Department of Finance will cover the following topics:
- WA State Government procurement policy and practice:
- Government policies; quote and tender processes; selection criteria; evaluation process; Aboriginal procurement policy; Tenders WA System
- Market Led Proposals (MLP):
- Overview of MLP Policy; What is a market-led proposal (MLP); how to prepare and submit an MLP; key stages of the MLP process
DevelopmentWA will cover the following topics:
- About DevelopmentWA; DevelopmentWA’s approach to innovation; innovation demonstration projects and case studies
- Global Trends
- What are the global trends affecting the way we live and work; themes relevant for the projects of the future to address and how DevelopmentWA’s projects are addressing these trends.
Department of Local Government Sports and Cultural Industries will cover the following topics:
- Diverse data landscape with a common vision
- Creating a vibrant, inclusive and connected WA community
- About DLGSC; multiple business areas, multiple data sources for effective regulation and facilitation of sporting and cultural experiences and opportunities; improving outcomes across the local government sector.
|Wednesday 18 November 2020|
|Friday 20 November 2020|
|Wednesday 25 November 2020|
|Thursday 26 November 2020|
SPUR Accelerator Help
Find out about Landgate and WA Government location data at data.wa.gov.au.