Curtin University Research Grant Guidelines
The Curtin University Research grant is open to:
- Curtin University research projects
To be an eligible applicant you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be a student at Curtin University or a Curtin University researcher/academic with a project
- have location data as part of your research
- your research contributes to one or more of the following areas:
- data management and modelling
- information sharing and collaboration
- improved operational efficiency (e.g. process automation)
- emerging digital technologies (e.g. digital twin or smart city capability)
If you are shortlisted, you will need to pitch your idea in person between 14 and 16 October 2020. Successful applicants from the pitch event will be required to attend information sessions in WA hosted between 16 and 27 November 2020.
Ready to see the application questions and start structuring your proposal?
SPUR Accelerator Help
More questions before you start?
Find out about Landgate and WA Government location data at data.wa.gov.au.