What does the SPUR Location Grants Program offer?
Shortlisted applicants will receive an information session with leaders from Development WA and Landgate, including:
- a tour of key projects in the metropolitan area
- insights into data usage to deliver sustainable and affordable developments
- a comprehensive explanation of what to expect at the pitch event.
Successful applicants will go on to receive:
- $25,000 grant funding
- Information sessions from all other Partner Agencies (for up to four team members) covering WA Government location data types, data visualisation tools and procurement policies and processes
- Six months’ access to WA Government geospatial expertise to help you network and advance your project.