What activities can be funded?
Grant applicants must demonstrate their proposal is unique and explain how it uses location data to deliver improvements to the land and property sector. This could be through:
- data management and modelling
- information sharing and collaboration
- improved operational efficiency (e.g. process automation)
- emerging digital technologies (e.g. digital twin or smart city capability).
Grant funds are NOT intended to:
- finance projects in full
- fund activities retrospectively
- support business-as-usual costs for established products and services.