Valuations for government
Valuations are made for various purposes for government, statutory clients and agencies, and include valuations for:
- purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold interests in land
- determination of the market rental value of property
- determination of compensation for the resumption of land
- setting of reserve prices for the disposal of government property
- financial reporting and asset management.
Consultancy services are available to government clients by contacting Valuation Services.