MyLandgate government channel is used by government employees who want online access to government land and property information.
Government channel features:
- regular online services updates
- Landgate Customer Information Bulletins
- map indexes (aerial photo, orthophoto and topographic)
- aerial photography updates
- State Land Information Capture Program updates
- useful web links.
Government channel services:
Land Enquiry is used by hundreds of MyLandgate subscribers daily to:
- view and order copies of Certificates of Title, plans, transfer and mortgage documents
- view and order property sale price information (Sales Enquiry)
- request tenure information, access advanced filter options.
You can view online products for free, except for the following searches, where charges apply:
|Personal and online searches||Price|
|View of Sales Enquiry per Listing||$8.00|
|View of Power of Attorney Listing per Enquiry||$1.00|
|View of Power of Attorney Detail per Enquiry||$12.85|
Existing MyLandgate customers can subscribe online by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, register for MyLandgate and gain access within 12 working days.