MyLandgate's business channel provides professionals from a range of industries with access to Government land and property information.
Business channel features:
- regular online services updates
- Landgate Customer Information Bulletins
- aerial photography updates
- Landgate manuals and publications
- land registration 'How To' guides
- flight diagrams (State and townsite aerial photography)
- useful web links
- payment by account.
Business channel services:
Land Enquiry is used by hundreds of MyLandgate subscribers daily to:
- view and order copies of Certificates of Title, plans, transfer and mortgage documents
- view and order property sale price information (Sales Enquiry)
- request tenure information, access advanced filter options.
You can view online products for free, except for the following searches, where charges apply:
|Personal and online searches||Price|
|View of Sales Enquiry per Listing||$8.20|
|View of Power of Attorney Listing per Enquiry||$0.00|
|View of Power of Attorney Detail per Enquiry||$0.00|
Region Scheme Certificate System (RSCS)
RSCS is used by hundreds of conveyancers and legal professionals daily to:
- request and receive Clause 42 or 47 or Clause 53 region scheme certificates
- receive confirmation of whether or not a resumption or rezoning applies to a property.
|Department of Planning and Infrastructure||Fee|
|Landgate service fee if lodged as part of an EAS2 enquiry||$6.80|
|Landgate service fee if not lodged as part of an EAS2 enquiry||$8.20|
Existing MyLandgate customers can subscribe online by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, register for MyLandgate and gain access within 12 working days.