A document is still 'Under Examination' but I need a copy of it now. How do I order it?

You can purchase a copy of an unregistered dealing by completing and submitting the Request for Dealing Search form. Customer Service will process your request and should provide you the document within 5 business days.

This page was last updated on: 04 Mar 2020