Notice of termination event
Version 1 – 30/06/2021
Name of Form: Notice of termination event
Type of Form: Document to be lodged at Landgate
When it’s used: Lodged at Landgate during the proposal phase of a termination of community titles scheme.
Details of entries:
- Tier 1 scheme number: Enter the number which is shown on the tier 1 scheme plan, so if the plan says scheme plan 12345 then the tier 1 scheme number is 12345.
- Name of community corporation for the tier 1 scheme: Enter the full name of the community corporation. The name of the community corporation includes the scheme number, e.g. Tranquil Waters 12345.
- Select one: Select which ever notice applies, the subject of this Notice.
- Enter the details as required for the relevant termination event.
- Where a scheme number is required to be entered, enter all community titles scheme numbers applicable to the termination event.
- Items 1 to 6 applies to the whole community scheme.
- Item 8 applies to any community titles scheme within the community scheme specified in the table.
- If selecting item 3 “Section 149(10)(a)”, enter the date that the termination resolution was passed and confirm whether a termination resolution by SAT is or is not required.
- If selecting either item 7 “Section 150(24)(a)”, select whether the SAT decision is confirming or not to confirm the termination resolution.
- Additionally for item 7, enter the full name of the community corporation and it’s Scheme number in the table.
- Execution: Insert the date of execution. The Notice is to be signed by the tier 1 community corporation.