Registrar of Titles
- Responsible for the leadership of the WA Land Titles Register including its policies, functions, activities and continuous improvement.
- Oversees the day-to-day administration, management and statutory decision making for the Land Titles Register.
- WA’s 26th Registrar of Titles.
- Mr Roberts was also WA’s Registrar of Titles from 2003 to 2012 and is the current General Manager of Registration Services at Landgate.
Commissioner of Titles
- Holds a key role in the administration and protection of the integrity, accuracy and security of the WA Land Titles system.
- Provides legal advice and makes statutory and policy decisions on the WA Land Titles Register under the Transfer of Land Act 1893.
- WA's 16th* Commissioner of Titles.
* Estimated, with the initial appointment to the role in 1875
- Oversees the integrity of plans and surveys that underpin WA’s land and property information.
- WA’s 20th Surveyor General.
- Ex officio member of the Land Surveyors Licensing Board of WA.
- Administers the Valuation of Land Act 1978 (the VLA).
- Oversees the rating and taxing valuation system to ensure its compliance with the VLA.
- WA’s 9th Valuer General.