Disability access and inclusion plan
We are committed to ensuring equal access to our services and facilities for all members of the community.
Landgate’s 2018–2023 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) outlines how our agency will:
- Ensure that people with disability, their families and carers can access Landgate services and facilities.
- Consult with people with disability, their families and carers and (where required) disability organisations to help ensure that barriers to access and inclusion are identified and appropriately addressed.
- Ensure that Landgate staff, agents and contractors work towards the desired access and inclusion in outcomes in the DAIP.
- Work in partnership with community groups and other public authorities to facilitate the inclusion of people with disability through improved access to Landgate information, services and facilities.
- Respond to objectives outlined in the Council of Australian Government’s (COAG) National Disability Agreement.