Bulletin No. 356 | 16 March 2021
CIB 356: Landgate's new COVID-Safe way of operating
16 March 2021
From 6 April 2021, Landgate customer service will be moving to a new, COVID-Safe way of operating.
This means we will resume full counter services, in a COVID-Safe way, from this date. Self-lodgement and digital lodgement acceptability checks (LAC) will cease.
Please note, the requirement to ensure your lodgements meet LAC remains in place as per CIB 200 published in 2010.
The following COVID-Safe hygiene measures will be in place to facilitate an increased safe operating environment for all:
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations at the entrance to both our Perth and Midland sites, and on our counters.
- All guests will be required to complete the SafeWA contact register by either scanning the QR code from the SafeWA app, or registering manually upon entry.
- Additional cleaning practices have been put in place.
- Physical distancing practices will be adhered to.
- Screens have been installed on our counters.
As always, we have team members available via phone, webchat and in person to assist you with any queries you may have.
Landgate would like to thank you for working with us to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
Chief Executive Officer