Bulletin No. 341 | 15 July 2020
CIB 341: Updated release of strata forms
15 July 2020
Landgate has updated 11 existing and created 10 new forms following valuable industry feedback on the implementation of the amended Strata Titles Act 1985. These forms are available on the strata forms page on the Landgate website.
Updated versions of existing approved strata forms (11 forms):
(The updates to the below strata forms include minor formatting changes to improve usability.)
- Application for registration of an amendment of a scheme plan effecting subdivision
- Application to register strata titles scheme
- Certificate of strata company - change of name and or address
- Consent statement – designated interest holders for amendment of scheme plan and schedule of unit entitlements
- Consent statement – registered interest holders and caveators
- Notice to lot owners and others for amendment of scheme plan
- Precontractual disclosure statement to the buyer
- Proposed schedule of unit entitlements (1-20)
- Scheme by-laws – application to amend
- Scheme by-laws – first consolidation
- Scheme by-laws – new scheme
Please note all existing forms being replaced (by an updated version) will continue to be valid until 15 October 2020.
New approved strata forms (10 forms):
(The new approved strata forms, effective from today, are a result of valuable industry feedback and continuous operationalisation of the amended Act.)
- Application for approval under planning (scheme by-laws) condition
- Consent statement - designated interest holders for making amendment or repeal of staged subdivision by-laws
- Consent statement - designated interest holders for amendment of schedule of UE
- Notice to designated interest holders for amendment of schedule of unit entitlements
- Notice to designated interest holders for consent to subdivision & schedule of unit entitlements
- Notice to the owner of the leasehold scheme and designated interest holders staged subdivision by-laws
- Proposed schedule of unit entitlements (1-100)
- Proposed schedule of unit entitlements (1-200)
- Proposed schedule of unit entitlements (1-300)
- Proposed schedule of unit entitlements (1-400)
If you would like to see a complete list of superseded strata forms, including corresponding form numbers and the replacement date, visit the superseded strata forms page on the Landgate website.
Your feedback and support is appreciated as we continue to improve this process. To provide further feedback, please use this feedback form.
If you have any questions, please contact Landgate customer service (08) 9273 7373.
General Manager Registration Services