NotifyMe is an automated email notification service that provides the status and location change updates for nominated dealings and plans.
NotifyMe gives you:
- details of the current location and status of a dealing or plan
- a twice daily status check of your dealing or plan
- email notification when the dealing or plan moves to the next stage in the process
- notifications will end when the document or plan registration is complete
NotifyMe is useful to:
- track the status and location change of your dealing or plan
- provide an alternative to phoning the Call Centre to gain updates
- save time and money in tracking progress.
What you need to subscribe:
- a Landgate Login
- details of the property to locate it in Land Enquiry Services
- address of the property
- parcel identifier
- document number
Subscribe to NotifyMe today
The quickest and easiest way is to subscribe online.
Find answers to your most common enquiries about NotifyMe.
I’ve subscribed to NotifyMe but it doesn’t tell me when my document is likely to complete. How do I find this out?
Landgate has a page on the website that displays the Current Turnaround Times for the most common dealings.
Does NotifyMe alert me when something is lodged against my property?
No, NotifyMe is specific to a dealing that is already lodged on the property and tracks is progress from lodgement to registration. If you want to monitor a property to alert you if a dealing is made, then you should see if Title Watch is a better product for you.
How do I expedite the dealing I have a NotifyMe subscription for?
Landgate has had a long standing policy where customers may directly, or through their representatives, request the urgent processing of a range of services provided by Landgate. To ensure you meet the requirements and to follow the process as outlined, refer to the Request to Expedite the Processing of Plans and Documents guide on the Landgate website.