Rural Sales Maps
A rural sales map gives you rural sales history details for property sold in up to 79 regional local authorities. The most recent sales information dating back two years is plotted on a single A1 map and cross referenced to an excel report with particulars about each property sold.
Choose from 79 local authorities
Albany (includes 4 sales maps)|
A rural sales map gives you:
- Sales data for land area over 10ha
- Geo-referenced maps useful for field work
- Choice of 79 local authorities in Western Australia
- Two years of rural property sales history
- Shire boundaries, regional town sites, cadastre data, and sales history colour coded by year
- Detailed information in an Excel report to show number of lots, buyer and seller names, easting and northing, sale price, date of sale, $/ha and total hectare size of the property.
A rural sales maps is useful for:
- Estimating the market value of a rural property
- Determining the sale prices of other properties in regional WA
- Analysing the current rural property market.
What you need to order:
- Select the local authority/authorities you require
- Debit or credit card
- Valid email address.
Order a map today
The quickest and easiest way to order is to email your request to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Customer Service on +61 (0)8 9273 7373.
$187 per local authority.
Find answers to your most common enquiries about rural sales maps.
What is a rural sales map?
A rural sales map offers two years of rural sales information for a country shire on one easy to read map.
What information will be on a rural sales map?
A rural sales map will include sales data that contains boundaries, town sites, cadastre data, and colour coded sales by year for the previous two years. It also provides you with an Excel spreadsheet that includes number of lots, buyer and seller names, easting and northing, sale price, date of sale, $/ha and total ha size of the property.
How recent is the data in the rural sales map?
Recent sales information is plotted on a single A1 map and cross referenced to detailed land information in an excel spreadsheet.
How far back can I view the rural sales map?
A rural sales map gives you two years of rural sales information for a country shire on one easy to read map.
What can I do with a rural sales map?
Rural sales map will allow you to estimate the market value of your property, determine the sale prices of other properties in your area and help you analyse the current rural property market.