Property sales alert
Stay up-to-date with property sales activity by subscribing to our FREE property sales alerts. Our alert email lets you be the first to know about sales in your chosen suburb.
Property sales alerts give you:
- early advice of sales in your nominated suburb
- links to relevant property sales reports
- multiple subscription options - once-off, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly.
Property sales alerts are useful for:
- staying up-to-date with property sales activity
- tracking the sales performance of your suburbs
- determining whether any sales have occurred since you last ordered a property sales report.
What you need to order:
- suburb(s) of interest
- email address.
Subscribe online today
The quickest and easiest way is to subscribe online.
Free of charge.
How often will I receive property sales alerts for my suburb?
Property sales alerts can be ordered as a once-off product, and will be emailed to you within minutes. Alternatively, you can opt to subscribe (free of charge) to receive property sales alerts to your nominated email address on a regular basis.
The subscription options available are:
What is a pending sale?
Pending sales are sales that have not yet been recorded as registered sales at Landgate. Pending sales information is released from the week that settlement is due to occur. It can take up to six weeks from the date of settlement for a sale to appear as a registered sale.
A property sales alert contains the number of pending sales during a specified time period within your nominated suburb. A pending sales report can be ordered for your sales alert suburb and contains details of the pending sales, such as property address and proposed purchase price.
What is a registered sale?
This page was last updated on: 27 Aug 2015