Land valuations

Western Australia’s Valuer-General is based at Landgate and values land in Western Australia for rating and taxing purposes.

These valuations, are used by local governments, agencies and emergency services as a basis to determine property rates, service charges and levies.

Neither the Valuer-General or Landgate sets council rates, emergency service levies or Water Corporation charges. Councils and other organisations use valuations provided from the Valuer-General to determine their own charges.

Valuations for rating and taxing

Find out how and when gross rental valuations (GRVs) are determined.

Valuations for the 2017/18 assessment year

The latest information from Landgate’s Valuations and Property Analytics Team.

Lodging an objection

How to lodge a GRV or UV objection with Landgate.

Valuation roll extracts

Order valuation records for all rateable land in Western Australia.

This page was last updated on: 27 Jul 2017