Search Listing Details
The Water Corporation has a number of assets/infrastructure that does, or could possibly in the future cause some kind of emission. Buffer zones are geographic areas that are expected to be impacted by some form of emission from Water Corporation infrastructure.
If your property falls within a Water Corporation infrastructure buffer zone, you may be impacted by one of the following emission types:
- Odour - provided from potentially nuisance causing odour sources including wastewater treatment plants and wastewater pump stations
- Chemical - generally provided from chlorine storage areas to guard against the risk of leaks which can provide a risk to human health and safety
- Electrical Interference - provided to infrastructure to prevent the premature corrosion of metal
- Noise - provided from potential noise generating infrastructure
- Wellhead Protection - provided to prevent the contamination of groundwater in the vicinity of public water supply areas
For more information contact our office on 13 13 85, or see www.watercorporation.com.au/C/contactus.cfm.