What improvements are not considered in the calculation of the UV?
The following works are not considered as improvements when calculating the Unimproved Value (UV) for land within the metropolitan area and regional townsites:
- Structural improvements on the land such as houses, buildings, sheds, fencing, dams and landscaping
- Minor works such as providing soil for gardens, retaining walls for landscaping purposes and pruning or removal of trees for beautification purposes
- Excavations for pools, spas or fish ponds, underground car parks and the footings/ foundations of a structure
- Internal roads and driveways
- Irrigation or conservation works
- Services such as water and sewerage pipes and associated excavations.