How do I lodge an objection on my Gross Rental Value or Unimproved Value?
Before you lodge an objection, please have a look at our helpful resources
- Read the detailed information on GRV or UV
- Watch the videos on GRV and UV
- Contact the Landgate Customer Service Team.
If you still believe your GRV or UV is incorrect, please complete the following actions to ensure that your objection can be assessed by Landgate:
- You complete the objection form. Please complete all sections of the objection form and ensure it is signed by the property owner or an authority to represent, with a letter of authorisation signed by the property owner to act on their behalf.
- You can check the objection is ready for submission with the objection checklist.
- For GRV, rental evidence or pertinent supporting information on comparable properties, as at (or around) the date of valuation (DoV) is included as an attachment with the objection form. Find your latest DoV.
- For UV, comparable vacant land sales evidence or pertinent supporting information as at (or around) the date of valuation (DoV) is included as an attachment with the objection form. Please note that land associated with units in a strata plan is valued as a single UV. Find your latest DoV.
- The objection form must be submitted to Landgate within 60 days of the date of issue of your council rates, water rates or land tax notice.
- A separate objection form must be lodged for each property, or when objecting to the GRV and UV for the same property.
Download the objection form.
Submit your objection form with the mandatory evidence or supporting information:
|By Email (for your convenience)||By Post||In Person|
PO Box 2222
Midland WA 6936
1 Midland Square
If you have any inquiries, contact the Landgate Customer Service Team.