Land valuations

The Valuer-General administers the state valuation system to meet the needs of property owners, local and state governments. Land values for rateable land made by the Valuer-General are recorded in a public valuation roll held at Landgate. Learn about Gross Rental Values (GRV) and Unimproved Values (UV) and the role of the State's Valuer-General.

Valuations for rating and taxing

Find details on GRVs and UVs used by local and state government authorities to assess your land tax, council rates, sewerage and drainage rates and Emergency Services Levy.

Valuation roll extracts

Order valuation records for all rateable land in Western Australia.

Date of valuation

Find out more about Gross Rental Value (GRV) Date of Valuation by local government

Lodging an objection

If you are not satisfied with the GRV and UV recorded on either your rate notice or on the valuation roll, find further information including details on how to lodge an objection.

Valuer-General's role

The Valuer-General is an independent statutory officer appointed to administer the Valuation of Land Act 1978. Learn about the role and the functions of the Property and Valuation Services team

This page was last updated on: 21 Jul 2017