STP-08 Scheme Notice
Version 2 - 01/05/2020
The Scheme Notice of a strata titles scheme is document must:
- specify the name of the scheme; and
- specify the address for service of the strata company; and
- identify the scheme as a leasehold scheme (leasehold scheme only); and
- specify the expiry day for the scheme (leasehold scheme only)
- be in an approved form.
The Scheme Notice is lodged with the application to register the strata titles scheme and is registered on the scheme plan. For more information on the lodgement and registration and amendment of the Scheme Notice see STR-02 Lodgement and Registration of New Strata/Survey-strata Plans.
The Scheme Notice can be amended to:
- change the name of the scheme and/or the address for the service of the strata company (section 30 STA).
- postpone the expiry day of the leasehold scheme (section 31 STA).
For more information on the amendment of the Scheme Notice see STR-06 Modifications to an Existing Strata/Survey-strata Scheme.