Version 1 - 30/06/2021
Name of Form: Scheme notice
Type of Form: Scheme document
When it’s used:
- When applying for registration of a community titles scheme
- When amending the registered Scheme Notice for a community titles scheme
How to fill in the entries:
- When registering a new community titles scheme fill in each entry with the correct data
- When amending an existing scheme notice fill in the entries that haven’t changed with the correct data and entries that are being amended with their new data.
Details of entries:
- Scheme number: The number which is shown on the Scheme Plan, so if the plan says Scheme Plan 12345 then the scheme number is 12345.
- Name of community corporation: This name must clearly identify the community corporation and it must include the scheme number. The name of the community corporation includes the scheme number, e.g. Tranquil Waters 12345.
- Address for service of the community corporation: The address for service must be an address of a place within Australia where mail can be delivered. Only one address to be stated.
- Electronic address for community corporation: The electronic address of the community corporation which will usually be an email address. Only one address to be stated.
- Check box: Select this box to acknowledge that the appropriate resolution has been passed for any change to a registered scheme notice– see Certificate of community corporation – Change of community corporation name and/or address for service .
- When applying to register a community titles scheme, to be signed by the owner of the parcel of land (registered proprietor(s)) or lot to be subdivided by the community titles scheme. Owner of a lot has the meaning in section 3(1) of the Community Titles Act 2018.
- When amending a Scheme notice, to be signed by the community corporation.
Note: An electronic address for service is optional and is an additional address for service of the community corporation.