General Grant Guidelines
The general program grant is open to:
- small businesses
- not for profit organisations
Your business must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- registered and operating in Western Australia (must be a legal entity, with ABN/ACN)
- not a previous Landgate SPUR Grant recipient
- actual or forecasted revenue of less than $1,000,000 per annum
- able to obtain appropriate insurance
- not publicly listed or representing a government agency
- demonstrate how your project/product/service:
- is innovative
- leverages the value of the State's location information
- is supported by a project plan
- delivers value to the land sector
- achieves outcomes for:
- data management modelling
- information sharing and collaboration
- improved operational efficiency (e.g. process automation)
- emerging digital technologies (e.g. digital twin or smart city capability)
If you are shortlisted, you will need to pitch your idea in person. Successful applicants from the pitch event will be required to attend information sessions in WA.
Before applying it is recommended that you review the sample funding agreement.
Ready to apply?
SPUR Location Grants Program Help
More questions before you start?
Contact our customer service team for further support.
Find out about Landgate and WA Government location data at data.wa.gov.au.
Follow Landgate on Facebook and LinkedIn to keep up to date.