What activities can be funded?
General Grant category applicants must demonstrate their proposal is innovative and explain how it leverages the State's location information and delivers value to the land sector. This can be through:
- data management and modelling
- information sharing and collaboration
- improved operational efficiency (e.g. process automation)
- emerging digital technologies (e.g. digital twin or smart city capability)
First Nations Grant category applicants must demonstrate their project is culturally significant and explain how it uses place-based information to deliver value to the land sector. This could be through:
- cultural mapping activities
- ranger programs
- on-country programs
- other areas of interest specific to Aboriginal-Owned Corporations
Grant funds are NOT intended to:
- finance projects in full
- fund activities retrospectively
- support business-as-usual costs for established products and services.