The Western Australian Land Information System (WALIS) was established in 1981 by the Western Australian Government. The WALIS community is a unique collaboration between government, private and research sectors that ensures a holistic approach to location information management in Western Australia.
Landgate provides the secretariat support to WALIS Council and works collaboratively with WALIS stakeholders on location data strategy and initiatives.
WALIS partners and other organisations with an interest in location information are encouraged to participate in WALIS supported programs including:
- Capture WA – coordinated location data acquisition
- Data WA – public sector data discovery portal
WALIS collaboration and working groups
- Data WA Collaboration Group
- WALIS Marine Group
- WALIS Council (members site)
- SLIP Collaboration Group (members site)
Visit the WALIS collaboration site, join the community forum or contact WALIS to get involved.