LandInfo WA package
LandInfo WA subscription package
Spend less time discovering more. Landgate has used the Shared Location Information Platform (SLIP) to source and deliver to you the best location information from across government and beyond to create a common operating picture for your business.
Developed for businesses and government entities that need comprehensive land information for everyday decision making, the LandInfo WA package delivers simple single point access to Landgate’s land and property related information with the added convenience of over 50 public SLIP layers that will assist with everyday decision making.
The ultimate WA land information solution
Designed to be easy, it includes access to an easy to use web based map application with mobile device compatibility that can be used almost anywhere, anytime.
- delivers to you a set of information that will meet almost any business need where up to date and authoritative land related information is vital
- the flexibility of a simple web based map application for the decision maker with web service and API access for the technical user
- removes the need for you seek out or connect to multiple data sources to get all the information you need to make informed decisions
- combines highly sought after Landgate data into one information source including the latest high resolution aerial imagery, roads centreline, property boundary and land parcel information, property street address details, topography and the ability to upgrade by adding ownership and certificate of title details
- the inclusion of other free land related datasets from SLIP such as state heritage listings, native title, planning schemes, environmentally sensitive and bushfire prone areas, critical infrastructure and much more
- the LandInfo WA package is cloud based and delivers the reliability and performance that has become synonymous with cloud based technologies.
- eave time and money by having the right information at your fingertips
- reduce your IT footprint by connecting to a single source and avoid storing terabytes of data
- a common operating picture across your business, locally or remotely, to ensure critical decisions are based on the same information to help eliminate errors and re-work.
You can upgrade your LandInfo WA package by adding land title details, including ownership information to make it the ultimate land and property information package for Western Australia.
For more information, including the layers contained within the LandInfo WA package, map and web service URLs as well as layer data dictionaries, visit catalogue.data.wa.gov.au/showcase/landinfo-wa.