Notice of entry under statutory easement
Version 1 – 21/08/2020
Name of Form: Notice of entry under statutory easement
Type of Form: Not to be lodged at Landgate
When it’s used: To give notice of exercising a right of entry of a lot or common property under a statutory easement
Details of entries:
- Scheme number: Enter the number shown on the scheme plan for the community titles scheme, so if the plan says scheme plan 12345 then the scheme number is 12345.
- Notifier: Enter the name of the lot owner, lot owners or community corporation as relevant exercising the right of entry.
- Select whichever option is applicable and either enter the:
- lot number(s);
- name of community corporation;
- special lot number(s); or
- name of community corporation for a community titles scheme in which all the lots in the scheme are special lots.
- Date of entry: Enter the date that the nominated person/company will be entering the lot(s) or common property. The period of notice given must be at least:
- for entry by community corporation – 7 days unless a shorter period is agreed to by the occupier of the lot(s); and
- in any other case – 28 days unless a shorter period is agreed to by the occupier of the lot(s) or community corporation, as the case requires.
- Statutory easement: Enter details of the easement (e.g. Easement for telephone cable).
- Reason for entry: State the reason for entry (e.g. to repair the telephone cable)
- Name of person/company entering: Enter the name of the person or the company who will be entering the lot(s) or common property on behalf of the Notifier.
- Insert date of execution.
- The Notifier to sign the Notice.